We are looking for a Senior Copywriter/Conceptor to join our Creative Team. This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, knows the ins and outs of the advertising business, and can write both short-form and long-form content. You will be responsible for generating impactful headlines, helping to conceptualize innovative ad campaigns, and create compelling stories for B2C and B2B clients.
- Develop cohesive, logical concepts derived from complex information.
- Write compelling ad copy for digital, print, and broadcast campaigns.
- Collaborate with team and the creative director to bring ideas to life.
- Understand and adhere to project timelines and process flows.
- Self-manage and meet deadlines without the need for hand-holding.
What You’ll Bring
- A balance of creative and long-form writing skills.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into easily digestible insights.
- A track record in B2B writing.
- Exceptional understanding of the advertising industry’s dynamics and trends.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Humility and capability to not just fill a role, but to add value by contributing to the team’s overall success.
Qualities That Hit the Mark
- An insatiable passion for writing and the work we do.
- An innate talent for storytelling with a desire to connect to the customer.
- A knack for generating smart ideas that fit agency and client objectives.
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional writing and conceptual skills.