Can You Fuel Our Interest?
We are currently hiring the following positions:
Traditional Media Buyer
CLM Marketing & Advertising is looking for a Traditional Media Planner/Buyer to join our media team in Boise, Idaho. The perfect candidate will be versed in the standard tools and practices of traditional media buying, but even more importantly, they will be a continuous learner and creative problem solver who loves facing new challenges. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment.
- Plan, place and negotiate traditional media for clients.
- Collaborate with media team, account managers and creative to execute successful marketing campaigns.
- Analyze campaign performance to make recommendations for future improvement or owed post recovery.
- Investigate and keep up to date with changes in traditional media buying practices, tools, and implementation.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with media partners.
- Strive to deliver effective ideas and cost efficiencies for client programs.
- Manage full lifecycle of traditional media work including research, plan development, negotiation, ideation, partnership development, placement, audit and reconciliation, post analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a traditional media buyer with familiarity in television, radio, OOH, and print.
- Excellent organizational skills and habits.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical tendencies and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
CLM is looking for a writer whose words have other words written about them. Do you have a fiery passion for your craft and think your content can make one business fall in love (or at least like) with another business? Then we want you to write for us—if you can take the heat.
Are you the following? Then we want to hear from you:
- Skilled in B2B writing in both conceptual advertising and long format content.
- Brings fresh perspectives and strong ideas to concepting and brainstorming sessions.
- Researches customers’ products/services/image to ensure accurate and on-target copy/concepts are written for assigned projects.
- Occasional interviewing of customers to help develop a deeper understanding of projects.
- Collaborates and works well with teammates—including art directors, digital designers, writers, and directors—to develop all aspects of ad campaigns and concepts for our customers and agency.
- Can deliver a superior product in a timely manner.
- Contributes original material to agency blog on a scheduled basis.
- Fits in with CLM’s fun, smart, hard-working culture.
CLM | Mar 3, 2021